We are dedicated to the education and enrichment of our students and community. As a comprehensive community college with a diverse student population, we value teaching and learning. To prepare out students for a rapidly changing world and workplace, we are committed to providing knowledge, communication skills, and cultural opportunities. We foster critical thinking, creativity, integrity, and self-esteem. Ours is a tradition of building futures. We measure our success by the success of our students in a democratic, diverse, and increasingly technological nation.
- Step Into Alternative Energy and the Emerging Green Economy
- Henry Ford Community College Offers FREE Career Workshops
- Henry Ford Community College to Host U.S. Congressman John D. Dingell
- Henry Ford Community College to Celebrate Black History Month!
- Henry Ford Community College Gives “Icy” Thanks to Carhartt Inc. for on going support