Everlast Concrete Technologies has developed high standard products that continue to improve the integrity in concrete within the construction industries of:
- Oil and Natural Gas
- Water and Sewer
- Wind, Solar, Geothermal, and more.
One of the main reasons of concrete deterioration is water/fluid migration.
This water penetration causes rebar corrosion, freeze-thaw deterioration, Alkali-Silica-Reaction and many more adverse conditions that render concrete structures useless and dangerous.
Our products primarily, address this challenge of preventing water migration through the concrete structures.
We are committed to tending our customers with the highest of ethical standards, producing the highest quality products and services.
Though concrete technology is complex and requires much education, our products are simple to use.
We are here to provide as much technical education as necessary to our customers, going beyond the call of duty to educate so that you understand how our products are helping to solve your problems.
“To protect and extend the useful life of Cement Concrete infrastructure around the world”.
- 1 ECT BROCHURE – 2017
- 1 ECT BROCHURE – 2018
- 1 ECT-NPRP BROCHURE – 2018
- 2 CHC – TechnicalData-new
- 2 CHC – MaterialDatasheet-new
- 3 CPS – MaterialSafetydata-new
- 3 CPS – TechnicalData-new
- 4 CPS – Under Acid – Chemical Attack
- 5 ECT – CPS – Alkali-Silica Reaction
- 6 ECT – SAUDI ARABIA PROJECT 2013
- 7 2015_11_13_Site Placement
- ECT – CHC LABEL – METRIC C1
- ECT – CPS LABEL – METRIC C1
- ECT – CPS LABEL C1